In 2011 Kanes introduces its Title Curative Forms Program. This Program:
- Has over 240 forms that may be edited, revised, formatted, and added to, to meet your needs to create a document for use in clearing up and clarifying title questions.
- The forms are available on USB Drive, which provide all forms in both MSWord and RTF text format.
- All forms may be revised and edited to meet your specific needs.
- You may use the forms as many times as you want.
INDEX AND SAMPLE FORMS IN THE TITLE CURATIVE FORMS PROGRAM
All samples are Adobe Acrobat™ formatted (PDF documents) and can be viewed with the free version of Adobe AcroReader™ most users already have a copy of on their computer.
About the Index of and Samples of forms in the Title Curative Forms Program
- The forms are listed in the same order as they appear in the Program; divided into topical sections.
- There are no sample forms of Acknowledgments, but forms of Acknowledgments for all producing states are included in the Title Curative Forms Program.
- To view a Sample, click on the title of the form.